What Is Something I've Always Wanted To Do But Was Too Scared?

5:16 PM

Hello hello!


This prompt... brings back so many regrets. Hahaha.

This brings back memories of the things I've done, but not with 100% effort :

  • I've wanted to keep blogging until I became an influencer - then I stopped cause of SPM and so the opportunities stopped as well. My peak was probably the Korea trip hahah! I'll never forget that :)
  • YouTube!! I had a streak of posting piano covers before - and then I stopped - again.
  • Piano - poverty is a sad thing ha.. ha... ha... and now that I have a keyboard at home it's laziness.

The things that I've been wanting to do and currently weighing on my mind are:
  • Clothing try on hauls!
  • Stationary hauls!
  • Journaling with me videos
  • Sketchbook tours
  • Song covers.
  • Wearing non-public friendly clothes (iyk what I mean lol)
  • Cosplay!

And I keep putting these off thanks to lack of confidence, finding excuses like "phone's camera quality isn't good enough for recording", not wanting to be judged by people's comments and thoughts, etc.

When will I finally not give a damn about these types of "barriers"?

Hmmm.....

I hope I find it in me to just DO IT one day.


And I hope you do too :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites