What is Going RIght in My Life?

10:17 PM

 Hello again!

I'm full of energy now thanks to a productive morning! I missed my workout session yesterday evening, so for today I decided to go all out and did my workout first thing in the morning. Morning sweat sessions are always a great energy booster for the rest of my day hehe.

Then I had a cake pick up to do at Sunway! Thank you Ting Ting for the cake!! It's so pretty right? Here's a delicious picture for you to feast your eyes on.


It's a berry mousse cheesecake if I remember this right... Such a small and cute cheese cake! 


I know I add filters to all my pictures (cause my aesthetics hehe) but I really like the cake!


Well.. that started off my day right! I usually read affirmations or read a few pages of a book to get my day started after breakfast. But today felt like a really positive going day! I'm really full of energy while typing this and sipping tea.

So back to the journaling prompt today. What is going right in my life? 

I am quite happy with my life right now. I don't know what is going "right" or "wrong" as I can never tell what the future will bring but I'm positively happy!

I have a room to live in.

I have a car to drive

I am debt free.

I have a job and was promoted last year.

I am still getting paid despite the pandemic.

My loved ones are alive and well.

I have time to read, paint, workout, aka time for self love.

I have enough money to save and invest.

I have a positive mindset to face life head on.

I could list so many more things that I think is going right in my life... and yet at the same time all that I have could be a luxury for many others. I am just beyond grateful for everything I'm blessed with. The only thing that isn't going right would be my social life and the lack of proper "work" I have to do to keep my job. But I'm more than grateful. Life has to be balanced after all.


And I am just so so so grateful to be in a better position that many others. I do try to buy from small businesses every month. And I do try to share about them on my social media as well, but I'm not all that active on social media these days. Endless scrolling doesn't make me feel like I'm using my time right. If you are running a small business and I haven't reached out to support you yet... I am probably waiting for the time or reason to buy (or just selflessly promote yourself in my DMs hehe).


2nd day of this tea! Really like how the rose buds adds fragrance to it!

FYI in contrast to my habits on Instagram to post pictures as a #latergram , I am trying to post more daily pictures on my blog. Thanks to the lockdowns I haven't even been taking much pictures...  I do miss that habit. I don't want to look back at 2020 and 2021 and have almost no pictures to view. That's kinda sad, don't you think so? It might just be 80% food and Cuddles though hehe


Thank you for reading thus far! See ya'll tomorrow :)



You Might Also Like

0 lovebites