If I Could Share One Message With the World, What Would It Be?

11:08 PM

 Hello hello ❤


Here's a throwback image from my birthday celebration that I never posted hehe


Once again.. the journaling prompt of the day made me delay it until night time... 

The topics are getting fairly difficult at this point. I've even read the prompts in advanced for the remaining days and it doesn't get easier. Haha. Well, it's journaling prompts for self discovery. If it's too easy I'm not really digging out my own inner thoughts eh?


I've even posed this question to le boyfie and he's stuck too HAHAHA.


I went on YouTube and Google just to try and see what other people on the Internet would share with the world... but it wasn't a great search result. In the end... I think I do have one message to share with the world, and myself.


It would be to keep doing what you love without caring for other people's opinions.


Often times we've found ourselves influenced by other people, we end up wanting validation or seeking permission to do what we want to do. We want our efforts and choices to be what the herd wants. We don't think it's the right choice because it won't give us likes, or attention, or made into a side hustle or business to generate money. We find so many reasons or excuses to back out of things that we truly want to do, and I hate that. Because I have that same mindset as well. 


I wanted to cosplay, didn't do it because everyone around me didn't seem to look at it in a good way. I admired those in my circle who actually had the guts to do it. I'd probably still remain a closet weeb LOL. Maybe one day I'll just do a self photoshoot at home to tick it off my to do list hahaha.


I want to share my paintings and creations with the world, but I didn't do it because I felt like it wasn't as good as the other beautiful artworks constantly circulating around on social media. It felt like my work was inferior and couldn't compare. So I just kept it to myself and occasionally a few close friends (cause their comments always give me a super confidence boost lol).


I loved making song covers on youtube. I stopped because I started losing confidence... and because I wasn't getting much attention. Maybe it was a bad comment, maybe it was a dislike on the video. Since then I've just stopped completely.


But what I want to convey is that: There will always be someone who disagrees, someone who dislikes it, someone who won't support or says it should generate money and be "sold". There will also be silent stalkers, those who read and see it but won't drop a comment or like or a single response, but they're there and they notice every thing you do. And there will always be people who will support and motivate you even when they have no idea what's good or nice or bad. They just support you because they're nice people and that's honestly so heartwarming.


So I do hope you will get to do what you love, and do it often.


I hope I will do so too. Blogging was one of the things I stopped doing then, and I've picked it up again, even if no one is reading. I do hope I won't get engrossed in the statistics of my blog again and get overwhelmed. I just want to do things that I love, with or without recognition.

I hope you resonated with this, and even if you didn't, I hope you'll find words to cheer someone up in your life who might feel this way as well.


Take care and have a great day ahead :) 

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites