What Does My Ideal Day Look Like?

8:06 PM

Hello hello!


Oh wow! Yesterday's journal prompt was about ideal mornings, and today's prompt is about ideal days. Haha! A continuation eh prompt eh? I likey.


For how my ideal morning would sound like, read this blog post HERE to find out :)


And to continue from that post to fill an entire day.... after the ideal morning routine as in the previous post, I'd probably continue with work if it's a work day. Work days that end with me coming home by early evening so I can take my doggo on a walk, followed by an exercise routine if I didn't get to do it in the morning. A nice rest followed by having dinner, and a shower after feels nice. I like leaving the rest of the night open for free time! I could be catching up on episodes, reading new chapters, binging videos or talking to people, the nights are always where I destress and consume media hahaha. Then I sleep before midnight hehe. 


If I don't have work on that day like most weekends, I'd prefer to replace work time with a good date with le boyfie or my girlfriends! I could also fill up that time with my hobbies, or just chill the whole day. Sometimes, life doesn't have to be so complicated with back-to-back things to do, checking off to-do lists, working that side hustle etc etc. You do you. And I prefer to chill.


If I was motivated to do something I'd probably get on my ass to work it out, but as of now, it's WFH period and lockdowns left and right, I'm still happy with the chill lifestyle. Gives me more time to myself :)


And that's how my ideal day would look like haha! I think I'm a simple person. Same routine every day lol :)


Good night!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites