What Lessons Did I Learn This Week?

11:01 PM

Hello hello!


I almost forgot to type today's journaling prompt... because I was occupied! I recently found a new manhua after someone recommended the light novel to me. While googling I found that it had a manhua and well, just a few chapters wouldn't hurt eh? WRONG. I am now at chapter 146 and even though I'm not exactly a fan of shounen or reverse harem tags.... the storyline is good HAHAHA.


Then I got sidetracked on YouTube because anime journaling videos are somehow addictive to watch. I suddenly got inspired to start my own anime journal... because I have tons of washi tape and stickers lying about... and colour pens... you name it... I might just add a bunch more to my Shopee cart and check out by accident next month.


So what lesson did I learn this week?

Hmmm....

This is pretty hard to put my finger on, because working from home makes me feel numb. Not sure how many of you feel this, but if anything, I'm happy to have found that reading or writing positive affirmations daily have helped improve my mental health even slightly. I could just be parroting sentences over and over, but I do find improvements in my mood after!


I also enjoy slotting in a 30-40 minutes workout to get my body moving. No matter how down I feel, exercising has always helped in lifting my mood, and I don't feel as guilty as I normally would if I had my ass on the bed all day long. I felt like I was actually moving my body and treating it well hahaha. Does that make sense to you?


No matter how down I feel, repeating positive sentences daily, exercising daily, walking Cuddles daily, and drinking lots of water has always been a staple in my week thus far, and I'm enjoying it. I would recommend it to you too! It's a lesson all right, small habits will always accumulate and compound into big changes - physically and mentally.


Another lesson? I get sidetracked and feel "empty" throughout the day if I don't set even a single goal to accomplish. But every time I set a goal, I don't even want to do it sometimes. I always seem to rely on spontaneous motivation and energy to get it done. Maybe I just don't want it bad enough? Sigh. Seems like I'm lost. I don't even know what I truly want to achieve in the long run... and that sucks. I've a simple habit tracker going on for the month of July and so far it's going OK, but when it's done and over I'm lost again. Hahahaha. And just watching anime or reading mangas or light novels isn't enough to give me fulfillment. I probably need to reflect on my life goals and break it down into simpler goals once again.



And this is an early morning mirror OOTD cause... I had nothing better to do lol


Well... maybe I should make my blog posts in the morning...?

But once I'm back to a normal work schedule I probably will have to do it at nights again....

I'll figure this out by then I hope HAHAHA. I do dislike this "rushing" feeling, to type the post by the end of the day.

Oh wells.

Tata!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites