What Are My Priorities At The Moment?

11:15 PM

Hi! 💓


I just realized that I never shared where I'm getting these journaling prompts from! I'm following this post here by Lavendaire! I used to watch her YouTube videos all the time and listen to her podcasts. I don't know why exactly I stopped, but I like that her content will show up on my recommendation lists every now and then.


So to blog about today's journal prompt.... what are my priorities at the moment? What am I putting first in my life right now? What do I see as so important every day?

I'm sure the answer changes as season changes... but as of right now... only a few things seem to pop up in mind.

Among those priorities are my health, finance and hobbies!


Health wise, I had set back in June, if you've read this blog post here, you'll know that I've had some sort of health complications then. It's pretty human to only cherish the good health whenever we have health issues. We don't seem to appreciate enough what we have daily just because it seems so normal to be able to breathe, to move, to eat, to drink, and to do all our daily activities without a second thought. Only when we're troubled by discomfort or disease that we truly sit down to appreciate the state of good health and a healthy body.


Since then I've tried taking better care of my body. I've been exercising about 5-6 days a week now, I've been taking slightly more health supplements to nourish my body and more! I've tried taking vitamin C as well but I think it's a overkill for my body. It triggers my sinus the next day, same as when I eat oranges lol. My water intake is till roughly 3L a day so I'm not too worried about staying hydrated. I'm not on a diet anymore though, I thought it'd be much better to just eat my mom's cooking. I'll never know when I might not get to taste it anymore.

I've also been trying to take care of my skin! I've had two terrible pimple scars that won't seem to fade as you can try to see in the picture above. I've never really had trouble with my skin thus far but the lack of sleep during those horrible weeks in June have to quite a few pimple scars... It's fading now but I'll just have to maintain my skin care routine and get ample sleep huhu


Finance wise, I'm thankful for people constantly talking about investments and financial topics around me. I've started taking baby steps into making my money work for me! It's now a priority for me to set aside a fixed amount every month now for that, and I'm sure it'll only go up from there. Nothing major yet, but it's only been a few months. The returns I'm getting now are pretty good, can't wait to see how much this will accumulate and compound into in the next 5-10 years. I still monitor and record my finance daily so I end the month on a positive though! I hate it when it dips into the negative... Nobody likes that. Hahaha.


Hobbies... My hobbies tend to take a sharp turn every season. Sometimes I do too much and get bored, and I jump into the next wagon to keep myself entertained. Currently I'm interested in reading fictional books again! I'm currently addicted to the Eighty-Six Light Novel by Naoto Naoto, because of the anime episodes I watched last season! It was so good I just had to pick up the novel. I'm reading the latest volume right now, volume 7, ever so slowly because I can't find Vol 8 anywhere on the Internet, yet. 


Thanks to the current "stay at home" lockdowns that won't give me much chances to go out, I get to set aside time for my "self care" routine, which is now a priority since it's one of the few things that are keeping me sane. 


What are you doing to keep yourself happy at the moment? I know everyone is tired of lockdowns and just want to be a normal human being again like in 2019 lol. 

Let's meet up once this is all over and chill over a cup of coffee at a nice cafe yea?

I miss social interactions. (And interaction with the same people at home daily doesn't count eh?)


Take care!


P/S: I know the pictures I post constantly have nothing to do with the content of the blog post, but I can't help but feel my posts look sort of "empty" without pictures to fill it up with. Plus I do like taking pictures but I don't want to spam Instagram with constant selfies hence they all end up in a blog post without much context lol.


Ok bye!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites