How do I Feel at the Moment?

10:21 PM

After publishing a post yesterday on my blog... I feel like writing was a great way to get my conscious thoughts out of my head instead of staying cramped up within me. I decided to follow a month's worth of daily journaling prompts as my blog post guides for the next 30 days. I'll keep the prompts as the titles for reference. 

Just a selfie update for you hehehe so this blog post isn't just words.


Right now I'm typing this post while listening to songs on Spotify... truly a blessing to have music in my life. The types of songs I listen to can change my mood instantly! I am feeling very calm these days, despite all the chaos and rush that's going on outside as COVID-19 continues to seep into everyone's daily lives. There are only things that I can do, that we all can do to prevent getting infected. Stay home? Check. Follow SOPs? Check. Wearing face masks when outside? Check. Keeping our physical distance? Check. Yet the spiral of never ending cases daily stems from those who chose to ignore the rules, those who continue to make exceptions, those who are ignorant to the results of their actions that will affect everyone around them. 


On the other hand I am pretty excited for dinner time to roll around. I feel like my evening routine is the only time of the day I look forward to daily. I start taking Cuddles on her evening walk if it's not raining, followed by a 30-40 minutes workout to keep my body active. Getting some movement into my daily life is much better than being a 100% couch potato hehe. I have dinner after my workouts so replenish my body with the nutrients it needs, then a short hour online to rest before taking a shower haha. Don't just my routine! To each their own hehehe.


My morning routine is still quite flexible... My body no longer wakes at the usual time I do when I prepare to go to work. There's no more sense of urgency, so my body slumbers on it's own until it's ready for the day. So my mornings are generally slow, but I do get my breakfast, my self time affirmations and a quiet moment to go through my thoughts... and catching up on Discord/Whatsapp/Instagram/email messages. I take my time to catch up on the happenings hahaha. Although I personally find mornings more productive when I have a work scheduled meeting or training session going on. If I can't get any of these on my work schedule I try to find a YouTube video or an article to get some pointers to improve my workflow in the future. Never stop learning... that's what they say :)


These aimless moments have gotten me do look forward to things that actually lay a path of things to do in order for me to feel motivated. Likes games with actual story missions to clear, or a target to aim for. Honestly games are the only thing giving me life during the entire pandemic. Really happy to have a lively game community to talk to daily. Never underestimate gamers!!! I used to be a f2p (free to play) player, but I've now transitioned to a dolphin spender... and by that I mean only spending on good deals or special bundles that come out on special events hahaha. Gacha games are still like gambling though, never will change but that's money I chose to spend. If anyone's ever known me for a while now, you'll know there's always a game on my phone that eats up all my memory space HAHAHA. That hasn't changed, it's just the name of the game that changes.


All in all I'm quite at peace with my life right now. Everything I have today was something I desperately prayed for, wished for, hoped for back when I was a small kid. I'm beyond grateful to be in a secure place in life right now, even if I can't seem to see what type of future I want for myself yet. Getting married? Having kids? Changing jobs? Investments? Getting a house? It's honestly hard for me to vision these things right now with the state of the country right now... I HAVE given thoughts about these, but it doesn't seem like the right time to unleash it right now. Seems I'm just building my savings before making that big move to take my life journey to another level.


So how do I feel at the moment? I feel relaxed in the mornings, a little aimless in the afternoons if I don't have a clear idea of what I need to do, or very focused if I do find something to do, and happily going through my evening routine as a break from the online world. Night times I feel the world slow down a little as I prepare to retire for the day. I do miss the social interactions with people outside of my family, so that's one thing I feel is missing from my daily life. But that's that, and I'll look forward to typing in another post for tomorrow.


Hope I didn't bore you if you did read this far. How are you feeling at the moment now? :) Take a moment to take a deep breathe and review your day. Maybe you'll discover something about yourself :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites