If I Had All The Time In The World, What Would I Want To Do First?

10:37 PM

Hello hello!


Welcome back to another episode of struggling to churn words out for my blog! HAHA.

Nah, I actually had an idea in mind on how to answer today's journaling prompt, but I'm at my boyfriend's place today for lunch and work, so I was delayed in typing this. We ordered some buns from Universal Bakes today to eat, and I loved the cinnamon rolls! The focaccia was good too! Ham roll was a bit underwhelming and we ate the sourdough like bruschetta appetizers for lunch HAHA with meat and vege toppings hehehe.


And well, let's see... if I do have all the time in the world, I'd make money, lots of money HAHAHA. With money I can do anything I want easily!!


I can travel the world, explore every sight and wonder while staying at hidden gems and feasting on great food.

I could take everyone with me without having to worry about additional costs!

I'd get my own place and have fun with home decor and filming...

I could buy endless journaling supplies and paints and have fun churning out my creativity.

I could buy all the books and mangas and manhuas that I love to actually support the writers and artists!

I could go shopping without checking the price tags.

I could enjoy the freedom of life without being bounded by price and money.


Like it or hate it, money is pretty important in the world. Yes it's easy to say that money can't buy happiness, it can't buy health, it can't buy time and more, but it does breach so many barriers that would otherwise prevent one from enjoying all that life has to offer.


What would you do if you had all the time in the world? Hehe.


I hope I can make use of the time I have now... I get distracted so easily by social media huhu.


Goodnight!!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites