What Are My Strengths? What Am I Really Good At?

11:58 PM

Hello hello!


This post is pretty hard to figure out... Guess it lies in every person eh? Always easier to see the downs of ourselves instead of our ups - and when someone points it out it's kinda difficult to accept it because of our self standards and the "internet standard".


What would I really count as my strength? What am I really good at?

  • Self discipline. 
  • Being punctual. 
  • Following instructions. 
  • Making the first conversation (I've made so many friends this way lol). 
  • Loyalty (even for games I play the same game for like years before I give it up lol)
  • Listening.
  • Learning fast. Picking up things easily. Learning from observation.

Hmmm... I wonder what's the best way to make use of my skill sets? hahahaha

I hope I'll find the answer one day.

Goodnight!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites