List All My Small Victories and Successes

6:58 PM

 Hello!! 


Can I just say that a good morning workout is one of the best ways to wake up and start the day? Also because I get to wash my hair right after and it stays fluffy all day. If I wash it the night before, it kinda falls flat the next afternoon. Do you get this too? Hahahah. 


Necklace and earring cuffs from @thefairybox.co 💓 Use my discount code NAT10 for 10% off!


And now... what exactly are small victories? I had to google this one because I seem to only know victories as a collective. Lifehack says small victories are "anything you accomplish that aligns with your intentions. They can be related to work, personal or professional relationships, habit changes, and or finances."


And with that as reference... some small victories to celebrate eh?

  • I have a better morning routine now. I no longer rush or drag myself forcefully out of bed... that's a win for me :)
  • I have implemented a daily exercise routine in my life. Spending 30-40 minutes minimum has done wonders for me!
  • I'm cutting back on clutter and I've been keeping my space more tidy and organized. Heck I've even cleared out my google photos, organized my browser bookmarks and reduced the number of tabs I have open. (If you know me, I always have plenty of open tabs haha)
  • I've managed to consistently set aside money for investments! I didn't automate it yet so I could adjust it to my monthly spending, but I'm glad I made it a priority.
  • Yesterday I adjusted some coding issues on the blog templates! Now it's working properly again!
  • I'm feeling proud of myself for consistently using my Mossery planner this year... maybe it's because I'm always at home but I'm actually using it more often than the past 2 years!
  • I've changed my skincare to a more natural option!
  • I'm happy that I've explore more new local small businesses to support! I've actually fell in love with a bunch of em too

Hmmm,.... looks like I can't think of much more to add to the list... But I'm happy with the progress I've made with my personal goals thus far. Taking one small step to become a better version of myself everyday is still progress! I wonder if I'll be able to maintain these habits after the lockdown is over? Easing back into the hustle and bustle of the "outside" life might just flip my routine upside down. But that's now the present eh? I'll just focus on what I can do now.


Still... I'm glad to be blessed by the Universe to be where I am today. Once again, thank you for reading my journal prompts posts and I'll see you tomorrow! :)


On another note... I'm still on the fence on getting a tripod... It'll be so much easier to take my own picture and OOTDs yet I wonder if it'll be worth the price. But using the rear camera makes my pictures look better huhuhu but also much harder to take a decent picture with since I'm going in blind.. We shall see if I cave in to make that purchase HAHAHA.


Take care till tmr lovelies!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites