When Did I Experience Joy This Week?

8:18 PM

Hello! I hope you're doing well and feeling happy today!

I woke up feeling great, and managed to drag myself into a 20 minute morning workout to get my systems up and running. For some reason, morning workouts always seem to make my days start better, even if it means I have to wash and dry my hair in the mornings haha. Drying long hair takes up so much time you know???

Anyways the journaling prompt for today makes me reminiscence so many wonderful things that have happened over the week. Shall we get started with my list of joy this week? Hehe!


When I get to watch anime and movies with moomoo

ROX gaming (brings back those Ragnarok days hahaha)

Talking to my WOTV community peeps on discord

Seeing thatlittlepuff's reels on Instagram (highly recommend the best cat chef!)

Anyone sending me cute funny reels or memes (yes thanks besties)

Getting my Shopee parcels ufufufu

Reviving my blog to blog again + updating my blog template! It's just the right balance of pretty, minimalist and simple!

When TingTing made me a cake

Finishing volumes of 86 light novel (currently at vol7 now!)

Catching up with the latest animes (so many shows to watch!!)

Reading Tokyo Revengers till the latest chapter (and now I'm sad that I gotta wait for more chapters)

Watching random Youtube videos that I subscribe to (I laugh a lot and just genuinely enjoy content from worldofxtra worldofmama heyitsfeiii peach amberscholl itsjinakim oanh wassupman shorteview miamaples and more) Sorry if it suddenly turned into a YouTube recommendation list lol!!

Doing daily workout videos! (thanks OppServe and GrowWithJo)

Getting collagen drinks and more from Rixile.co

When moomoo bought hot chocolate powder for me :D 

When Cuddles accidently fell off the bed while asleep 


Honestly right now I can't even tell if this is last week's or 2 week's worth of joy that's condensing into a single week. Pandemic lockdowns have really blurred the lines between days and weeks... I was even writing entries in July but I wrote the date as JUNE??? Yup... so many good things to look back on for this week. I'm pretty sure there's more joyful events and happenings that might have slipped my mind, but I like these kinds of journaling prompts that just make you see the good in the daily happenings!


I'm so sorry if my picture qualities are still quite bad... I'm gonna try to invest in a proper tripod so I don't have to rely on front camera quality HAHAHA. Here's a mlem Cuddles picture to end this post with. She's been in heat for awhile now... I hope it ends soon...


Take care! See you tmr :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites