#298 - Hunger 24

7:18 PM

 Hi :) Joint Leo Hunger 24 was really great ! Although it was just with a small group of people , and the participant numbers aren't even half the target, I'd still give it two thumbs up :) It was really fun ! Feels so good to be part of the organizing committee. That feeling when all your hard work pays off and you see people's happy faces ! 2nd time in Leo :) Lovin` it !


It was held on the 1st and 2nd December at the Swiss Garden Hotel. High class place for the event :P HEHE. But halfway through the day I was starting to think of the event more of Freezing 24 instead of Hunger 24. Seriously ! I was shivering more than I was starving :(


HEHE. Guess whose hoodie this is ? :D CLUE : It's one of the twins ! :) Shooo cute la ! She sewed the ears on by herself ! Wore it for about half the first day until they went back home :( Sharon, Li Yin and Li Hui performed twice during the event :D HEHE. Li3RoN ! :D Do support them !


Oh, and I love the toilet ! HAHA. Swiss Garden Hotel is a 4 star hotel so... YEAH MAN. I REALLY LOVED THE TOILET. The place I go to when I really need to warm down TWT HAHAHAHAHA. Serious ! Whenever I feel like an ice cube in the hall I go to the toilet to warm down :p HEHEH. Okay la, I did use the toilet too :P But more to warming down ! HAHAHAHA I FAIL.

I have no idea why this picture is super bright :( Silly phone. HAHA. Sharon brought a suitcase ! Small luggage :P And I only brought my school bag :O 2D1N event. hehe. Reminds me of the time she brought a hairdyer to JOTI. *salutes*


 Went out of the lobby to have our food after the event :) The food was nice... but it was so dry :( So I walked opposite to get me some maggi goreng :D I just love eating maggi goreng. And at home it's Maggi Mee and Ruski ! HAHA. Instant noodles addict.


I really enjoyed those two days :) Especially the performances :D It was great ! As usual, Ding was incharge of performanc HAHA. I think that post is gonna be stuck to him for a very very very very very long time :) and the emcees ! Nicole is just great ! She talks nonstop HAHAHA. And the talks by David and his friend was great as well :) I learnt never to fall in love on Facebook. HAHA.


After everyone left..... Only U8 was left. HAHA. Sharon and I were the last ones to leave. Sigh. Her mum came around 3+ ? Stoned on the chair with my phone. Thank goodness for music TWT


When Sharon's mum finally came to fetch us back home, Sharon bought Baskin Robbins ice cream at the lobby :) RM8 for a scoop of strawberry cheesecake ice cream ! ................. Only to have it fall on the group minutes after eating :O


And this was all that was left :( hahaha


Hunger 24 Wristbands ! There were 200 orange and 50 blacks ! YEAHMAN. But there was too many so we gave away the orange ones as prizes to the participants :P Even though they already have one. HAHA. kesian them :P But the black ones were only for the committee and the winning group :) At least i have both ! :D


During the entire event, Regina and Anna introduced the Guardian Angel & Baby Angel system to the participants :D Well, basically the Guardian Angel was to take care / torture / bully / interact with their Baby Angel throughout the entire event :D HEHE. My Baby Angel was Eng Yin :) And my Guardian angel was James Tan. Kinda fun checking my mail box all the time :)

Damn. I'm out of pictures. Shall end it with the next picture then :) P/S : Look at Sharon's face in the background ! HEHEH.



You Might Also Like

0 lovebites