#310 - I'll Be There

10:48 PM


Boyfriend - I'll Be There
Released on the 8th December 2011 :)
It's their 3rd single :)


Honestly, I still like Teen Top more, but I do like Boyfriend's songs. The one that caught my attention first was "Boyfriend". Then, it was the teaser for "I'll Be There". I think I'll go listen to "Don't Touch My Girl" later. It seems that it's going to rain again today. I hate it when it rains :(

1. Cuddles can't go for her walk.
2. She'll pee in the house.
3. I have to mop the pee.
4. I don't get to walk either.
5. I'll get fat and start eating junkfood.

Sigh. And oh ! I watched the Mnet Scandal of CAP and L.Joe today :') I WANT L.JOE AS MAI BOYFRIEND <3<3<3 I should go learn Korean :/ even if L.Joe does know English..... but still......... *daydreams*

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites