#304 - Zero no Tsukaima

1:38 PM

Yiyi was stalking my blog :O And then reminded me that I've not been updating the cosplay tag for a very very very very very very almost ancient long time. So I shall update today 8D HEHEHEH.


Recently , I started watching Zero no Tsukaima. Yeah, I feel like the last one to watch it HAHA. Currently at season 2 8D Thanks to me running off to blog and facebook and twitter, I don't think I'll be finishing the show anytime soon. But there's two characters I got attached to in the anime.


The first one is Anies.

I think it was her character that got me liking her :D HEHEHEH.

 And thanks to that, I now have another character that I wanna cosplay TWT

hurhurr.... I wonder when I'll be able to get the money to cosplay :(

Shall dig out things to sell D:

Tried googgling for cosplay pictures of Anies, but there seems to be none yet.

I wanna be the first ! If I ever can :((






















And then there's Julio :) He's so hot ! :D Or do I just keep falling for anime guys like him TWT I still don't get why his eyes are two different colours. Maybe somewhere ahead in the anime episodes that I've yet to watch will explain this TWT I shall crossplay him...... someday. oTL. I'm such a failure ! They should give Julio more showtime :( I want to see more of him !

I shall go back to learning my dance 8D Kbai !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites