#309 - Let's Walk !

9:18 PM

Hi ! :D This is more of a picture post. Compared to the previous post, the pictures here have totally NO EDITS :D Why , you ask ? It's because I love the natural sunlight :) I feel like there's no need for editing when pictures are taken under the natural sunlight. I just like the ones that are taken that way, even if I don't like my face in the picture ! HAHAHA.

Sungei Way isn't an ideal place to walk a dog. But so many of the Chinese houses here have dogs. They're mostly strays, a few retrievers, and a husky ! And a Doberman ! I remember seeing two other small dogs, but I can't recall their spesies HAHAHA I FAIL.


only this picture is credits to : natalie :)


cuddles has a pink leash now ! a new one since she bit and destroyed the old blue one :(


*sniffs* then pees. -____________- mai dog ah, cute one ok :D


syok sendiri time :) HAHAHAHAHA. i love my dimples <3 and my eye smile <3

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites