#316 - Midnight Thoughts

9:35 PM
















Having alot of thoughts in my head now. This picture doesn't even relate to this post anymore. It was supposed to be a happy post with me spamming JPOP and KPOP and ANIME and CF. But now....... All I'm thinking is how to change my style next year.

I'm tired of being lonely.
I'm tired of being an outcast.
I'm tired of being ignored.
I'm tired of not being noticed.
I'm tired of being left out.
I'm tired of being the last to know.
I'm tired of you people shunning me.
I'm tired of all your pathetic lies.
I'm tired of your backstabbing.
I'm tired of you "forgetting" me.
I'm tired of someone else taking my place.
I'm tired of being treated as a spare tire.
I'm tired of taking all this pain.
I'm tired of listing down whatever I feel now.

I just want to be ME. But I can't seem to do that. Everytime I become "ME" , you people just keep quiet and ignore me. As if I said something that shouldn't be said. That's not my fault isn't it ? It's my way of speech. I probably insult people with every sentence. You don't like it ? Put up with it ! Isn't that why we're friends ? I'm tolerating your language as well ! You think the way you speak is cool ? My foot ! Am I your best friend ? Am I even a FRIEND ? Do you treat me well and talk to me for that certain period of time just because you want something from me ?

I don't need friends like that. I've had enough of that this year. But then again, I don't have someone special to me that I can actually call "my one and only best friend". I have a few super close friends, but I don't think anyone can really understand me. I'm a quiet person, so I really like those people who talk alot. But the ones I really like are the ones who can actually talk to me. I respond to people you know ! I love those who can carry a conversation. Even if it's meaningless. I talk alot if I like the topic. But have you ever given me a chance ?

I shall stop here for now before I go super emo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites