#306 - Shining Tears X Wind

8:18 PM


I just finished watching it today ! And now I'm blogging about it ! HAHAHAHA. Truth to be told, I watched it only because I saw a really nice picture of Kureha, and I thought of cosplaying her :O But I decided not too because I didn't like her character :/ And it's an anime based on a game, which would explain all the bizarre-ness in all 13 episodes. But it's still enjoyable :) Considering I have nothing to do at all. So it's mainly about 4 high schoolers getting transported to End Earth, getting caught up in the war, ending the war, going back home. LOL.


I am lazy to figure out the difference betweetn Shining Tears X and Shining Tears X Wind. My guess is that Shining Tears X Wind is the sequel to Shining Tears X. HAHAHA. I'm lazy to find out. I'm more keen on uploading pictures for this blogpost first :/ Sorry !


The three soul bladers :) Saionji / Trihart , Souma and Kiriya. Soul Bladers have the ability to draw swords from the hearts of people :D And the Holy Grail is the most powerful ! I forgot what they actually said about it. Apparently there's only one for each person, and it's the crystallation of pure hearts. If I remember correctly about what they said TWT It's also the key for them to go back to Elde / Earth.

This is Kureha :) She's really pretty ! :D This isn't the picture I'm talking about though. HAHAHA.

This is Zechti :) She was made , yes , MADE , from the Elven Queen , Celestia's genes. And that cute thing on her head is the ............ *I forgot* Spirit of the Wind. HAHAHA. That cute fella is adorable :P


This is the Elven Queen , Celestia :) She was already dead from the beginning of the anime ! :( Her spirit lives on though. Her brother , Killrain , was so depressed , until he got taken over by evil after a series of events ,and well.. it's so complicated to shorten the whole story. But in the end Celestia is reunited with Killrain and the watch over the Sacred Treasure :)

Hello Zero <3 His actualy name is Xion. But after he got possesed by Zeroboros, he died / became another person / is still Xion but !@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*I( I CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS ZOMG. Just watch the anime to find out yourself please TWT Zero's so hot !!! But his character is like.... :(

Karis / Caris. However you spell it :S HAHAHA. HE'S SO CUTE ! They should give him more show time D: I want to see more of that cuteness ! Plus, he becomes a king at the end of the anime :) I want to be your queen ! D: *daydreams*

The foursome :) Kiriya , Shiina , Kureha and Souma :D GAHHH I would put up more pictures but I'm lazy to find more :( I didn't post a picture of so many characters ! But what to do ? You can't imagine the amount of characters in the 13 episode anime TWT Sigh, this is what you get from a game based anime. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. I shall leave it here.

Off to watch Saiunkoku Monogatari now <3 I've been wanting to watch it since ages ! Until next time (probably tomorrow) please give my blog more love <3


You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. good luck ! hahaha ! if you ever wanna cos anyone from this series find me :O :D

    ReplyDelete