#313 - Falling Slowly

6:56 PM


Sorry for posting twice in one day about the same thing, LED Apple :) HEHEHEHE. But seriously, I love the way HanByul's voice matches with YoungJun<3's guitar ;) Makes me feel like taking my guitar out again. But I feel like selling my guitar at the same time too :/ Self conflicts.

P/S : I dislike the girl who sang along in the video -__________- leave HanByul and YoungJun<3 laaaaaaaa. They sound so good and then .......................................................................................

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Lol I seriously feel like a stalker, every time I come on to my blogger dashboard, I see your updates XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhhaha ! i guess all my followers' dashboards are like that. spam updates TWT i see yours too ! XD

    ReplyDelete