#308 - Beanie ! :D

9:27 PM



























P/S : They're awesome as girls :) HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.
PP/S : ChunJi and L.Joe are the only ones wearing high heels because their feet are small enough to fit :D

Oh, and Ricky is so cute ! :D HEHEHEHE. He uploaded this picture yesterday :) Seems that today is the last day of his exams :O

Good Luck Ricky ! Fighting ! XD

He's shoooo cute la !

His eyebrows *-*
His baby skin *-*
His eyes *-*

I seem to be falling in love. HAHAHA. Save me :')

Oh, and because of this picture, I grabbed my own beanie and started camwhoring 8D

Warning : Do not scroll down anymore to avoid my syok sendiri pictures.

And gahhh I should go back to practising the piano after this QAQ;

Teen Top Fighting ! :D I love you all !

_________________________________________________________________________________

I got really bored today. So I decided to edit my picture TWT It's been quite awhile since I edited my pictures. Usually I would only adjust the brightness and shadows, to make the picture look nicer. But today, HAHAHAHAHA, i'm bored. I shall introduce you to the power of www.picnik.com !


I like this picture ! :D I have no idea why. The effect used for this picture is "cinemascope" , without letterbox. Nice ? :) It's one of my favourites !


This one is called "duo tone". You can choose any two colours you like, but the standard colour would be blue and yellow, as above. I don't really like the other colour combinations.


I had to bring Cuddles into the picture ! HAHAHAHA. On the left is "lomo-ish" , and on the right is "1960's". Not really what I would use, but at times it can be nice :) Depending on the picture, my comment, not so nice for camwhore pictures. HAHAHAH 8D

Lastly, "cross process". When I was so into editing pictures last time, cross process was my favourite 8D

I have no idea why. And oh, I LOVE MY EYES IN THIS PICTURE.

It' so beautiful *-* ( syok sendiri and self praising ) SORRY FOR THAT HAHAHAHAAH.

But self confidence can come from self praise 8D I need alot of that.

And oh, blogging takes alot of hard work and effort and time ! Agree ? :)

I don't want to think about how long I took for this blogpost though -____________-

P/S : My beanie is from CHINA. *random* KBAI.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites