#297 - O'Jambori ~

6:29 PM

Hello there :) My apologies for not updating my blog for so long. But I spent one unforgettable week in Terengganu for the 12th Malaysian International Jamboree ! It was held from the 19th - 25th November 2011. 


The main entrance.


Did I forget to mention it's by the beach ? :DD It's not in the blardy jungle , it's by the beach !! The waves were just so beautiful :) I only went there once though :( Had my feet injured I could barely walk. Too bad it rained so often my beach visit only lasted about 20 minutes ? Sigh. 


Allright. The pictures are not in order. But this is one of the group pictures we took !




One of the many gadjets in the jamboree :) The above one is built by Terengganu. I heard it took them six days to build it. And they started before jamboree began ! Awesome eh ? You can climb it too :)


This is the tent I slept in :) It's a 6 men tent. Covered it with a poncho for extra rain protection :D Many of the other tents flooded during the jamboree. Thank goodness for the poncho. But we didn't sleep in the tent though. Used it as a bag storage area. We slept in the 8 men tent next to ours with an Indian girl from another troop. She was having the 8 men tent all to herself ! :O AWESOME.


This was when we were lepaking on Day 1. We had more quality time together actually :D Me, Natalie, Amelia, Yvonne, Marcus, Jason, Nicolas, Jonathan, Kevin and Edwin. The 10 of us formed J.U.T.U. ( Jamboree Under The Umbrella ) . HAHA. This was because we were gathering and chatting when it rained. We sorta squeezed under Amelia's umbrella, and Sir Shang Shi passed by saying JUTU. So yeah, more or less that's how JUTU was formed :) Can't wait for a JUTU outing though.


But all good things must come to an end :( Picture credits to Yu Liang :) Last picture taken from Jie Xin. ( i think ) . There's more pictures in Yu Liang's other camera but I'm guessin he won't be uploading it :(

Jamboree was seriously awesome :) Once in four years. My next time would have to be as a rover scout or as a scouter :(( sigh. Oh, and my uniform looks so cool now. I'll blog about it if I have time :D teehee.

You Might Also Like

9 lovebites

  1. you didnt ! HAHAHA. the other camera la :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has foundz itz :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you didnt have to read this far back LOL but congrats on finding one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i knew it had to be jamboree post mah :P walau and put my name last somemore :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i wasnt that close to you also ! and you missed one post LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. wa how find wor -.-

    ReplyDelete