#299 - No More Perfume On You

11:18 PM



No More Perfume On You - TEEN TOP
[ dance version ]
:)


Went on YouTube rage yesterday :) Was looking for more dance music videos , HAHA. I would usually just go for Nami Tamaki's or Buono's , but this time I tried looking for KPOP dances. Then, I came across the YouTube video above by TEEN TOP. Love at first sight <3

Damn ! They are just so HOT. Seriously ! The one I really liked at first sight was L.Joe and Niel :)) Shall I introduce one by one ? Since I don't really have anything else to do. HAHAHA.


This is Niel :) He was a child actor before he became a singer through TEEN TOP :D His position in the group is the Emotional Voice and Lead Dancer. You can say I fell for his dancing :P hehe. And in the video, he looks so hot with the eye liner ! He makes me think he's of mix blood, like, not fully Korean O.O I like his long hair >/////< I fall easily for guys with long hair ! All thanks to anime. HAHA.


This is L.Joe :) He's the Rascal / Mischievous Rapper of the group ! His pink-ish hair in the video caught my sight. And I really like his white outfit in the video too ! With the black scarf :D Eye catching !


And this is the other rapper of the group, C.A.P. :) He's not only the Charisma Rapper, but also the Leader of the group :) Can't you see his muscle ? :O


Ricky was a child actor too ! The Lovely Boy of the group :) HEHEH. I like what they did to his hair. I thought I'd only see that on drawings in manga or in anime :O Never knew it could actually be done on real hair. But he's really lovely :P


TEEN TOP's ChunJi is the Power Voice :D hehe. He's very cute ! But maybe because I've seen too many guys with the "cute" look that I don't really find myself attracted to him. But his winks are soooooo to die for ! Like in the MV for No More Perfume On You. Check it out ! Not the dance versiona aa !


He's the Dancing Boy , Maknae of TEEN TOP :)) I rarely notice him since the videos focus more on Niel and ChunJi :( They should really even up all the showtime for all six of them :(


TEEN TOP's look for their Supa Luv mv :) HEHE. So anime ish I could diee :O But really, this is probably the 1st KPOP group I actually super duper like ! SHINee and SS501 are long gone ! :X I'm such a bad fan :(( But really, I love TEEN TOP :) Waiting for more of them :) For now... I guess I'll try learning their dance :O The chorus part really makes me wanna dance along :) HEHEH.


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites