#324 - 2011's End

1:38 PM


30th December 2011. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. 2011 sure passed by fast didn't it ? I can barely remember what I did the whole year. 2011 wasn't one of my favourite years though. It just seemd like I wasted my time this year :( What on earth did I do ?

Definately planning ahead for 2012. I need to change. Serious change , personality wise. I read somewhere before that your personality when you're 17-18 onwards is very hard to change. So I'd better change starting next year ! And I'll be 17 next year D; orz..

Starting to look back on 2011 today :) Sigh. I wished I did more.
What about you ?

And I usually list down my goals for the following year, but this time..... I'd rather keep it to myself :) Seems more accomplishable that way. HAHAHA.

P/S : Do you have me2day ? If you do, add me ! I feel so lonely there :(

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites