#300 - Fashion Delight

11:10 PM


This is my 300th post :) Finally I reach this number on a blog I didn't delete ! HAHA. Allrights , I'm helping to promote this blogshop , Fashion Delight ! It's still new , and it needs your support ! It has mine already ! HAHA. Ain't their logo cute ? :P


I fell in love with the Superman top. It's simple :) and you can wear it in 3 different ways ! :D Refer to this post -> Fashion Delight - Superman Top . It's only RM48 ! :D Gaahhh. I'm getting it when I have enough money. Currently broke after going for Hunger 24. Refer to post #298 :)


 They also have other sweet dresses :) Go and check out their blog -> www.fashion-delight-shop.blogspot.com :) and follow it for more updates instantly ( only applies if you're a blogger ) If not, then maybe you could bookmark the page by pressing ctrl + D  :) Just check back more often ! They're bound to have more stuffs coming in :D


Trust me, if I had unlimited cash or a money printer , I'd start placing my order right now :)) If you don't really check blogs, you can also like their facebook page -> FB : Fashion Delight and if you're a good person (which you obviosly are) , do help to share their page ! :D

P/S : They also sell nighties :) HEHEH.

Do support them ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites