#315 - It's All About You

4:04 PM

 Hi guys ! :) I'd like to thank you for frequently visiting my blog nowadays :) It's been awhile since I had over 70 views in a day (cr:Nuffnang). Let's keep this up! 8D And oh, ignore my leg in the picture above. The YouCam caught it :O Using the laptop while lying down on the bed........... my lazy holiday life. Sad :(

 Today, I found back an old book. As shown in the picture. It was a gift from my dad =) Reading through it now. Lots of quotes you know ! And advice. I'll share some later. And some on twitter. Follow me ! @nuttyvivi

#1 : LOVE IS...... Accepting yourself for who you are and who you are not :)

Accept your strengths and weaknesses.
Accept your good and bad habits.
Accept yourself, warts and all.
Acknowledgement and acceptance is the first step towards changing negative behaviours.
In this whole entire universe,
we can find only one unique YOU.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond imperfections.

:))


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites