#307 - Not An Accident.

4:12 PM



It's definately not an accident, that I fell in love with Teen Top <3 Didn't take me long to realize this ! Teen Top is the first KPOP group I actually bothered to keep myself updated with. I didn't even bother about SHINee and Kim Hyun Joong when I "liked" them. Now this, constantly viewing their twitter profile, going through youtube, getting info from twitter, wanting to buy their mini album and 2012 diary and calendar!

Oh, I DOWNLOADED STARCALL ON MY ANDROID <3 Seriously, STARCALL is so awesome <3 I'm waiting for the next call from TEEN TOP :) Currently going through some of the old ones 8D TEEHEE. There was a StarCall this morning/yesterday. I think that was the reason that got me downloading StarCall :) Hopefully it's worth it !


Teen Top - The Back of My Hand Brushes Against

If you could allocate four minutes of your time, do listen to the song above :) It's really nice ! And so is the meaning kekekeke. I'm currently trying to play this song on the piano. Not play, more of perfecting it. I got through the playing part today. I'll upload it soon. When I find my playing perfect enough. But when I do, I want to tweet the youtube link to Teen Top :D HEHEHEHEH. I saw them reply some of the dance cover links the Angels sent to them.

SO I WANNA TRY TOO :D Having Teen Top replying to me ? Watching my video ? :O Can't even imagine ! But it might happen soon right ? :) No harm trying ! HAHAHAHAHA. *runs off*

You Might Also Like

4 lovebites

  1. TEEN TOP might reply you with some Supa Luv XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. KYAAAAA ~ !! >//////<

    HAHAHHAHA. You know sometimes I tend to hear "Supa Luv" as "Soup of Love". -inserts troll face here-

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL haha at school with my other K-pop loving friend, we both would laugh at how funny the song was because it sounded like they had a soup obsession XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHAHA soup obsession (Y) i read somewhere that they never make their own food. so they MIGHT have it O______O"

    ReplyDelete