#323 - TrEES Dinner :)

10:53 PM

 HI THERE :D Remember the post when I told you my school's team won the TrEES competition ? Well....... it's about time we celebrate right ? Celebrated with teachers and just about... 10-11 of us ? Was sposed to have 20 students there but.............. No comments :X Ate at Subang Parade's Carls Jr !

I honestly chose / suggested to eat there because :
1. Teacher was paying.
2. I never ate there before.
3. It's expensive.
4. I want to try, and I can now, for free !
I suddenly feel so bad :( hurhurhur.


While clearing up my closet today, I threw out like..... 3 plastic bags full of clothes ? Including my sister's. The big black ones they normally use for the rubbish bin O____________O And I digged out some clothes I never wore before HAHAHAHHA. Pity the clothes :( I wore one of it today ! :D I like it ! But it's so hard to match it with something :(

 Can you see the pattern on my shirt ? HEHEHEHE. I really like it :) So hard to find nice ones nowadays. But because it's kinda...... I don't know. The people in Subang Parade kept staring at me -___________-


Anyways, I had thee Western Cheese Bacon thingy ? Can't remember the name. It was honestly very nice :) Shall go Carls Jr again when I find someone to belanja me 8D EHHEHEHEHEH. First time so full after eating a burger !

Hi Vonn ! Hi Sam ! :D There's more pics of them but blogger kept uploading them upside-down, I posted the rest on Facebook. LOL.


The pose with your burger picture ! Sam and Vonn had one too ! I posted that on facebook too cuz it got upside down :( Stupid blogger !


Home sweet home :) The dinner was awkward. It was like...... teacher came just to pay. LOL. While the rest chatted among themselves. I was quiet........ Coughing like mad. And teacher was next to me. HAHAHA. Still coughing. Maybe it was a bad idea to drink coke. OH WELL.

HEHEHE.

oh, and do you have me2day ? :( I feel so lonely there.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites