#305 - Pics From Washing Tents

8:56 PM


Firstly, before you continue any further, I'd like to warn you that it's mostly pictures. These pictures were taken on the morning before the barbeque. Refer to post #303. I would have combined these two posts together, but I think I got lazy :P And besides, we were just washing the tents and ponchos that we used during jamboree.


Hanged the ponchos on the gate ! No place to hang :( And we tied rafia around the walls and gate and tiangs to hang the other ponchos. HAHA. Sad place, I think we made Sir Ryui Bynn's house much dirtier.


Hi :) People used to call me the Syok Sendiri Queen :0 SSQ :D


It felt kinda weird tying my hair up again. Didn't tie it up during the holidays, except for jamboree ! HAHA


I prefer to be on the (if you're looking at the picture straight) right side on the picture. Or left in real life. That's because i prefer my fringe to be seen ! HAHA. Weird right ? But most people are like that, I guess.


Took a break and went to Khalifah to eat. I got bored and started chewing / folding / rolling my straw.


I think I was too hungry. Ordered maggi goreng, coke and milo ais :D I usually don't drink coke at mamak stalls, but I was in the mood for gassy drinks. No wonder I'm getting fatter D;


-inserts troll face here-


I really like this picture ! Last picture / Above picture is credits to Natalie :) Kthxbai, and thank you to my followers who put up with my nonsense blogging ! :D HEHEHEH.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites