#312 - CODA

6:45 PM




LED Apple :) I'd place them right after TEEN TOP. I found them through Teen Top actually, thanks to Youtube. Their debut song, "DASH", was one of the videos at the sidebar. Clicked on it, and I fell for I-OH and his weird dancing HAHAHAHA. But after I googled I found out that I-OH left the band due to tubercolosis :( Saddens me.

But now, after hearing their latest song, Boy Meets Girl / Ran Into You By Chance , they caught my attention again :) I now like YoungJun ! Guitarist 8D He plays a kitara ! And he has three guitars :O ( or so shows the latest pic he uploaded to his fb page and twitter ) , ohemgee <3 And I get attracted to blondies, so yes. KwangYun has my attention too 8D I'd say KyuMin is next. HAHAHA. But I still ike YoungJun most :))


LED Apple - Boy Meets Girl

LISTEN TO IT.

Recently, allkpop had this LED Apple giveaway !!! I can die weyh ! The moment I saw that I was like :O Can't miss it ! Who cares if the chance of winning is probably 0.00000001% ? I still want to try ! Not to mention their 3rd Annual Christmas Giveaway also includes LED Apple's two albums and an autographed towel :O *-* 

I don't care about the others, since there's no Teen Top :( I'll be fine with LED Apple's 8D If I can win lah :/ I made a me2day account and an allkpop account for this ! I hope it pays off somewhere in the future :( I've never been so lucky before. Sigh. If I could get a little bit of KPOP for Christmas , this would be the best year ever <3

I'll say it again, I have a thing for blondies. Eventhough YoungJun wasn't blonde in this MV :( And because of that , guess who has my attention during the MV ? :O HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA. The blonde one ! :D HEHEHEHEH.

Here are some links for you to check out :)

DAMN. I really want something from LED Apple :( And allkpop is giving it away ! oTL ! I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY. I WANT IT SO BADLY.

I shall go pray in a corner.
see you !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites