#311 - Peace :)

7:04 PM

Hello :D I seem to be overflooding my blog with KPOP nowadays right ? :) What to do ~ The only JPOP I listen to are the ones in the anime 8D But KPOP is...... evolving ;) teehee. And oh, this is Teen Top's L.Joe ! He's shoooo lovable *-* After watching the Mnet Scandal , looking at this picture again makes me think that the bracelet he's wearing is the couple bracelet he bought for his girlfriend :O It looks kinda alike, since the video wasn't clear :') 




Have you noticed that he does the Peace sign alot in Selcas ? HAHAHAHA. DAMN CUTE OK ! And by the way, I actually googled to find out the meaning of Selca. HAHAHA. I had no idea what it was. But after googling I found out that it was a Korean word made from marrying two English words, Self and Capture. So you get "Selca". Meaning, CAMWHORE. YEAH MAN. HAHAHAHA. Mai L.Joe is the best <3

_________________________________________________________________________________

And so, just like Ricky's previous post titled "#308 - Beanie ! :D", this is a source of inspiration to camwhore 8D With the peace sign of course. Only that, I'm obviously not as cute as L.Joe. Forgive me TWT But this is one of the things that keep me not so bored during the holidays. I want to see them soon in Malaysia again :(

I WARN YOU. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO NOT SCROLL DOWN :O

K.

IT STARTS AFTER THIS.

I THINK.

SIGH.

I FEEL SO ..........

O______________O

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

KK. ALL MY SS PICS.

NOT ALL LAH.

BUT STILL.

I FEEL WEIRD.

I USUALLY DONT SPAM SS PICS.

BUT I'M TOO BORED.

FORGIVE ME.

:)



 KIDDING. Maybe in the next post :P Or upcoming camwhore sessions. TEEHEE. I have to somehow reduce my eyesbags. Can anyone buy me cucumber ? :/

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites