#368 - Cant Wait !

8:51 PM

I feel don't really feel so free after the tests. My holidays are packed already, with just a few days off for homework and rest. Tomorrow there's a LEO activity, a movie on Tuesday, and shopping on Wednesday ! Not to forget the LEO zoo trip with orphans on Sunday. So... only Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday are free. Homework time TT Or maybe I should just record my piano covers before I forget how to play them.


This doesn't feel like a normal about my life post without my ss pictures. I like my sparkly eyes :D hehehehe. I just can't wait for my shopping trip the most !! Gonna go to Kenanga Mall with JiaYi and Kimm if she can make it. Can't wait !! I think because I'm so bored I'll put some of my shopping list here. Includes stuff I've really been wanting, things I need, and a few for forum :3


I desperately need a new pair of heels ! Or maybe two ? I want a white pair this time :) I still have my black one. But it's getting old though. So maybe I should get a black one too ?


I was considering boots but... Malaysian weather is too hot for that !! Why TT


I want to revamp my whole closet. Like now !! If only I had the cash to do it TT But then again, I wonder if I even have the courage to dress the way I want. Mum and sis and friends are sure to give me the weird eye.


I need more pairs of shorts !! Having only one lovable pair at home isn't doing any justice to me.


I think I need more skirts too. My skirts are getting too short. Either that or they're old already TT


I NEED JEANS. I only have one pair. Which I'm not liking TT But then again, is it better to wear jeans or are leggings better ? I know which one is cheaper but oh wells. Depends on the pattern and colour :P


I'm thinking about getting a dress like the above for my Leo forum :D There's one night with the theme "Retro-Futurism". When I first thought futurism, Lady Gaga came to my head. And then a big red cross. But then again, I'm not really a fan of retro. Oh well. Shall just test my luck during shopping on that day :P


I want those kind of shoes !!! I know they're more suited for guys but who says girls can't rock it too ? :D I missed my chance on getting on during CNY shopping TT It was discount then too ! ARGH.

I feel so influenced by kfashion now. Oh gawd. What has KPOP done to me ? I should stop here. Although there's more that I want. Like t-shirts and shirts and accesories and hair stuffs and I SHOULD REALLY STOP KBAI.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites