#390 - Hey You !

9:23 PM

 31st March 2012. It's Chew's and Sharon's birthday !! And Earth Hour too. Oh well. This post........ is just flooded with pictures, I went through every single picture I could find of us. And when I recalled whatever happened during those times, I suddenly feel a gap today. Like we hardly talk :( Screw my SPM year. Sigh. But I want the both of you to know, you'll always be a part of my life :)



 

Sharon !! My junior by two years ! Really proud that you're one of my close friends !! I don't care about age. hehehehe. I really want to hang out more with you but.... recess time is different, I end school late, you're having PMR and I'm having SPM, and well, so many other reasons why I can't find time to hang out with you !!! And oh, please wait for your present :P hehehehhehe.

I'm really tired now. I have no idea why. I shall stop here for tonight. Hope everyone had a nice day ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites