#381 - NANA

7:09 PM


* Yiyi asked me to update this tag / section :D So update I will ! If there's anything you want more do let me know ~ It gives me ideas to blog instead of my usual camwhore pics / kpop fangirling / really random stuffs.

Went on YT to look for cosplay videos, since I'm quite lazy to look around. I have to admit, some , yes , SOME of the pictures are super awesome. And yeah, everytime I view cosplay pictures or see fb page invites to cosplay events... I get a lil emo cause my mum won't let me do it anyways TT I shall just watch, stare and support ! HEHEHE. Or maybe I should just get myself a great camera and start photog-ing. Oh damn I think too much.

Can anyone name me the song in the video ? Again. I am lazy to find out for myself TT I should invest some time in NANA. Okayyy. I need to go back to studying TT not so satisfied with add maths exam results TT

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. First video is Rose by Anna Tsuchiya
    Second one is Wish by Olivia
    [[NANA fan<3]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. shall dl the songs asap XD heheh thankyou !!!
    weeheee.

    ReplyDelete