#382 - Poncho !

9:59 PM

My mum came back from Indonesia last night !! But I was asleep so I ......... just continued sleeping. I only realized she was home when I woke up getting ready for school... only to find Cuddles vomitted near my leg and my left knee -_______- THE STENCH WAS HORRIBLE. Everyone was in a bad mood so early in the morning. Sigh. Cuddles tell me what's wrong with you TT I'm scared.

Anyways ! Back to the topic I wanted to blog about. My mum bought me clothes from Indonesia ! Went into the room early morning and I saw something purple on the chair. To be honest, I thought it was just some random table cloth until I picked it up. LOL. And it's a poncho !! :D


The pattern really looks like a table cloth right ? HAHA. It's actually too long and big for me. But I still like it !! I think my mum bought it for me because of my previous black one I bought from Times Square. It means she thought of me ! :D HEHEHE. She bought my sis a black and white striped hoodie ! Made me look like a prisoner, in my opinion. hahaha.

If Malaysia had cold weather, I'd totally wear it out ! But thanks to the weather....... I think I'm gonna sweat 99 in it ! LOL. It looks good :P But I have no idea how to rock it. Get what I mean ?


Goofing around. HEHEHE. I have nothing better to do after school TT


I'll love you if you somehow turn my purple poncho into something like the above !!! <3<3<3<3<3 But the material is.............. well. You'll know when you see / touch it. 

PS : I can't wait for SHINee's Sherlock MV !!!! One more hour !! KEKEKEKEKEKKE

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites