#373 - Weird / Brilliant Creatures

11:52 PM


I miss having these sort of outings !! Ones where we do the basic movie-eating-syoksendiri-lifeless walking-random shopping-jakuning-crapping-full of laughter-crazy-nonsensical and well.. you get the idea right ? I need not say more. It was supposed to be an outing with Chia Yan and the guys in 5A, but well, changes happened and we Fantastic Four / Weird & Brilliant Creatures / whatever you want to call us went instead 8D

I will never trust the "Be there at 12" anymore. Yvonne and I walked around Subang Parade ........ about 3 times while waiting for Samantha and Elayne to come. We watched Dr Seuss Lorax at MBO Cinema. My first time there :D Not bad... I almost cried at the end :) But the moment didnt last long enough. If you're bored and have nothing to do, please watch it ! Every tree counts :) Lorax and his moustache .......


Went to Kenny Rogers for lunch :) But to be honest, I already had sweet longan and rotiboy before the movie, a pepsi during the movie and ........ damn. I'm getting fatter again. Can't stop eating !!! Shared chicken cheese macaroni with Yvonne :) And Kenny Rogers was funny ! Waiter flung his pen way across the floor, ignored Sam for awhile, gave us the wrong food, took my macaroni to the wrong table, and even during the bill and leaving the restaurant when they said BYE. TT Why is today so werid ? HAHAHA But entertaining :P


My vanilla muffin and Elayne's banana muffin :3


Elayne's lunch ! I stole some pasta and salad :3


Sam's :D



 "take picture of food before eating"


Wandered around Parkson ~ Asked Yvonne to take this picture for me :P I miss Mashimaro !!!


We're probably the only ones who go up and down a lift just to take pictures in it :P


Walked over to Empire when we got bored with Subang Parade :) Elayne's bag malfunctioned on the way there, and Yvonne's bag's zip got stuck at Empire. And ta-daaaa ~ you can see Sam trying to fix Vonn's bag ! HEHEHEHEHE.


We spent 1 hour at TOYS R US !!! I can't believe that !!! Kids these days have so many funs toys to place with TT I wish I could buy the whole place !! Or take some games home TT But... RM100 + Sigh. The price didnt change allright TT


Ehehehehe. I love the glow in the dark puzzle room. Somebody buy me that 1000 piece puzzle TT The only 1000 piece puzzle I have is a Winnie the Pooh. HAHAHA. Won that from a Christmas lucky draw few years back ~ Left empire to go back home soon after :) But really, we need more outings like these once in awhile 8D But of course, that should happen when we're not close to being broke TT


And since it was Sam's first time at Empire we took her to the toilet 8D HAHAHAHA. I love Empire's toilet. Why ? Because it has mirrors everywhere ! We girls like mirrors :) So don't ask why girls take pictures in the toilet anymore ~ The answer should have been obvious a pretty long time ago ~


OOPS. OKAY. HAHAHAHA. I loved today , minus the heavy rain on the way home. And oh ! I missed out the guitar and spoon charm and Sam's glow in the dark rice ! LOL. It's so late already I'm falling asleep. Someone remind me to blog about that ? :) EHEHEHEHHEHEEH. Forgive any errors in this post. Too sleepy to check again.

PS : Picture credits to Yvonne. album here > http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3409653447930.2156402.1467799585&type=1
Although some are mine :P

And check out Elayne's post too ! http://elaynetheelmo.blogspot.com/2012/03/unveiled-thoughts.html

GOODNIGHT :D I hope your day was as great as mine !!! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites