#375 - Ze' Clothes.

1:51 PM

Yiyi's post here >>> http://naitoryuu.blogspot.com/2012/03/all-them-clothes.html

And my post starts now 8D hehehehe. Time to share with you peeps on what I bought yesterday :) Minus the presents for Yvonne and the headphones which I already blogged about yesterday. Find post #374 for reference :) Let's start shall we ?


Someone had to watch me..........


Isn't this shirt cute ? Yiyi picked it out for me :D Same goes for the next shirt. Heheh. RM10 for one !! 


I need to learn how to make different faces and expression in pictures ! HAHAHA. Just realized all my pictures have that same :) face.


The second shirt :) Also Rm10. And spot the leggings ! RM15 :)) hehehehe. I feel so cheapskate but hey ! I think it'll last me until the next shopping spree.


My favourite !! The black overtop costed RM25 !! I was looking all over for a nice one *-* The second I saw stars, I bought it. HAHAHA. Me and stars @.@ The inner singlet was bought separately at a different shpo for RM6 :)


I LIKE THIS !!!


4 shirts and a pair of leggings. Headphones. Two presents. Food. I think I spent enough money for now :P I should probably start making my birthday wishlist HEHEHEHHEHEH And oh ! I missed out a few pictures. These were supposed to be in the previous post but I think I got fed up of blogger last night. So here they are ~


HEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHE :D They say that the third time is a charm. Me is looking forward to meeting her again 8D And that'll be the third time !!! 


You Might Also Like

1 lovebites