#380 - Hey Wassup Loser

6:36 PM



Ahhh I totally forgot about the Inkigayo debut stage in my previous post #378 . I loved Ren's outfit today too ! Oh gosh. I should probably set my mind that he looks good in whatever he wears. And that headband !! I read somewhere that he's a fan of Lady Gaga and 2NE1. Well, the Gaga part makes sense now. A lot of sense !!!


And check out the traffic safety campaign song !! He's wearing the mv clothes XD And you can see him smiling !!!! OMG.


Ahhh there was a fanmeet after inkigayo TT If only malaysian artists were like this. LOL. I want to go to Korea !!! Someone take me there if you're going on vacation !!!!


gifs are from tumblr :D I should go update the cosplay section because yiyi asked me too :O
but i cant stop spazzing about nu'est yet TT sigh. cosplay cosplay cosplay ~~~~


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites