#388 - Here I Go Again

9:22 PM


Having a mini karaoke when no one is at home or when they're all sleeping. It's times like these I can have fun by myself. Seeing that no one is usually free to go with me to karaoke ~ Either that or they don't have the money =/ Or they're too shy and say they can't sing but well, as if I can sing !! Have you even heard me sing ? HAHAHAHA.

Anyways, it's 25 more days to my birthday !! WOOOHOOOO !!!! *self claps* In class, we have our birthdates and names on a paper plate, and it's stuck on the wall at the back. But they arranged the months wrongly, it's March -> May -> April. THEY SKIPPED MY MONTH !! And I'm the only one in April so... whenever they see it and say "Who's birthday is next ah?" ..... I always have this urge to scream "ME". But because it's out of my character that everyone knows I don't.

LED Apple's Kwang Yeon :)) 
LED Apple's Kyu Min :D

One of the things I would want for my birthday is a camera !!! I don't care if it's a digital camera or a polaroid camera or some weird camera but I really want a camera !! LOL. The reason I want a camera, is because of the picture quality. Back then when I had my Sony Ericsson Cybershot , I really loved the auto-focus and the colour ! But now..... I hate to say this, but as much as I love my phone, the pictures don't always turn out good.

Polaroid cameras on the other hand, is taking over sticker pictures !! I fell in love with them ever since I watched the We Got Married - Adam Couple episodes and they had a whole board of their memories together on polaroid pictures :) It was so sweet !! You'd probably agree if you had watched all the episodes ~


If I had all the money I want........... I'd definately go on a shopping spree. There's still so many clothes that I want !! I know I blogged about this before somewhere so I am not gonna repeat it ........... ARGH. Someone just give me money TT Then I go to Korea, join xanderland asap, more shopping, upgrade my phone, get a new piano or keyboard, get a mic, buy all the cameras I want, and well, another shopping spree TEEHEEE.


I. AM. JOINING. XANDERLAND. NO. MATTER. WHAT. HEHEHEHEHHEHE. Alexander is just so lovable !!!! xanderland.asia is open already ^~^ Xanderettes ~ Have you joined ?? Gahh I'm joining soon. When will I be free to go to the bank TT The yearly membership fees seems worth it >< Alexander please come back to Malaysia soon allright ~ :P

Ahhhh there's so many more things that I want but........... Want is Want. Need is Need. Get me ? AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. If I could... I'd get SHINee and NU'EST's new album, renovate my house and have a room to myself + a walk-in closet, get a room made just for music , go to Korea and meet LED Apple, a holiday in Japan, change my piano, buy more clothes and accesories *-* , change my phone, get a camera, join xanderland, learn korean and japanese, get a doghouse for Cuddles and lots more !!!

This blogpost is so useless. LOL. by the way, visit www.nutty-vivi.blogspot.com :)

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Hope your wish come true ! You say you want SHINEE album ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i do :) but i want the full album which is coming out around june-july. not this one :)

    ReplyDelete