#372 - White Confession

9:18 PM

Hello ! I just got back from an outing about 2 hours ago ? But I guess seeing LED Apple when I reach home made me stuck to the laptop. I bathe and ate already though. PS : Cuddles flung a stuffed toy bear into my maggi TT


cr : @LEDA_Malaysia for the video and @mcheller for the subs :)


Comparing this year and last year's white day video, ........ I love the fact that all the members are in it this time :) Red heads for the win !! YoungJun and KwangYeon sang us LEDAs a song last year, and this year they're so busy it's just a simple video. But still, it made my day ^-^


And watch this !! Around the 5 minute mark, HanByul accidently flings his mic !! And you can see HyoSeok laughing at him at the back XD YoungJun's sudden hand wave was so cute !!! Ahhh I can't get enough of LED Apple !!!  Still my favourite Korean group <3<3<3

Okay I should get off Blogger. Time to upload all those outdated pictures TT And then get ready for tmr's outing with NaitoRyuu / JiaYi !!!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites