#383 - February Pics ~~~~~

8:30 PM


Chocolate truffles I helped my sister to make during Valentine's :) I wanna make it again !! Gave some to Sam, Yan and Vonn :))


Sungei Way can be really hot in the evening. But that's the time when I walk Cuddles TT My poor skin ~


Famous Amos cookies that Li Yin couldnt finish on a random recess :) Took the remainders and munched them myself ! HEHEHEHEHE. Buy me some ! The chocolate chips without any nuts in it :P


Ahhhh.... the days where I got so boerd on the way to tuition and just take pictures ~


Everyday after school I sit here waiting for the bus to come ~ I read the sign as "CAT SERVICES" , as in kucing-cat, but it's actually cat servis / paint service. I got trolled. :D


OHHHH. And Sam cut her hair that month !!


A random picture of Sam's bag.


Scout meetings ! I lead the Virus game, and taught them the Yogi Bear song Yvonne wanted to teach them. 


Merentas desa :) It was disappointing that they didnt prepare medals for 25 places like last year. They only made enough for the Top 20s. I feel so sad :(


Yvonne Ng :)




 The last time I took pictures at the USJ 9 park was probably when I was still living in USJ9. And that was about.... 2-3 years back ? =X


Clockwise from top : Yvonne , Me, Jasmine !!


2nd Leo RCC Meeting at SMK La Salle PJ :)


Moments at my 3 nights a week tuition ~




Not sure if I posted these before, but yeah, February has my camwhore moments too :) There's plenty of good moments to remember and recall. But I guess I don't have all the time to document each and every happening in my blog everyday. I probably forgot half of them already, and I do forget some epic moments the second I reach home and look at my blog. Well, they come and go. :P

PS : Congrats to all the 94's today :) Be happy with your results !! And if it's disappointing, don't let it stop you :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites