#367 - 29th.

8:04 PM


I think I posted this on twitter and facebook saying the same thing. "I like my hair partially wet. It always looks better that way." More or less it had the same meaning :P How's the picture ? HEHEHEHE. And how was your day ? 29th February is my headmaster's birthday !! WOOTS. Once every 4 years to celebrate his birthday.

He actually cried during the mini simple celebration ! I understand abit though. He's always been working in the jabatan or somewhere. And now he's in a school. Every Monday during assembly he would call out the birthday kids and ask everyone to sing them a song ! And it's going to continue. Thank goodness mine's on a Saturday.

My class gave him a boarding card card. LOL. And a box of ferrero rocher chocolates :) ! I hope he enjoys them ! My Leo Club Vp , Wei Yit made a card for him too :D We signed it and gave it to him after school. Hahahaha. He couldnt celebrate his birthday every non-leap year, and it pains him. Or so he says. But he cried !! So he really means it. He's going to be a great headmaster :)


HIHI!  :D Peace! I camwhored after coming back from school. And the pictures from today turned out really nice as well ! Not gonna flood this post with them. Otherwise I'm out of ss pictures to post TT HEHEHEHEHHE.

I've been wanting to do something for so long ! But I didn't have the confidence to do so. Until just now ^^ My mum bought a headset and webcam on Monday night. I helped her set it up last night and tested it just now :) I now know what I want to do for now :) Stay tuned to find out ! If I ever find the courage to post it =X




Jun Hao , Eunice and Sharon conteng-ed my hand on Tuesday !! :D kekeke. I have exams next week. Probably not going to update my blog for awhile. Twitter and facebook might be half asleep as well. Really sorry :( I'll be back after the exams ! ^^

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites