#349 - BlackOut

9:43 PM


Random syok sendiri picture from I don't know when :) I seem to be so into Led apple I totally forgot to blog about myself . HAHAHA . Now I'm really thinking if I should just make another blog for all my Led apple posts !! So ? What should I do ?

And just so you know, my house experienced a black out last night. I was doing my accounts homework, and then the lights suddenly went out. It was 11.00PM. But the lights didn't come back on until 12 midnight. By that time, Natalie and I were so sleepy we didn't bother with our homework. I managed to finish Accounts in time to pass up, but Natalie got 4/10 for her Bio notes because it's incomplete. Oh well.

And last night, I rememebered a fact about Led apple's Young Jun ! He plays his guitar in the dark :) And well, yeah, because of the one hour black out, I took my guitar out to play. I feel so bad. It's so dusty, the strings need to be changed, and I'm actually thankful that it's not so out of tune. I just realized that no matter how many guitar picks I buy, they always go missing :(

I realized I want to play music so badly :( But due to the mountains of homework I get everyday, my sleepy hours in the evening, my tuition late at night, the long bus ride home........ Exactly how much time do I have to do the things I want ? My piano skills have been rotting since I quitted my piano classes too. But I have more freedom to play I want. Too bad my piano is out of tune :(

But you know what ? I think I'll work for my dreams anyway. I'll revive my YouTube channel soon :) So do suscribe to me @ nuttyvivi ! And as for my guitar........ I'll probably play it so I can send a video to YoungJun :) Yes, I love Led apple's Seo Young Jun :) I don't know why !


Pudding Camera ! Recently I've also been using the FxCamera which I downloaded on my Android. Shall share the pictures with you all pretty soon :) Sweet dreams guys ! I pray you'll take another step towards achieving your dream. God Bless !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites