#330 - Oh Well

2:20 PM







Hi everyone ! There's a new food caterer at the school canteen. How should I say this ? I don't really fancy the food. The nasi lemak is too spicy, there's ice cream but you won't let us eat it, I don't see any fruits, the food section is in the middle of the canteen making it harder to actually buy food, and the burgers remind me of jamboree. Sigh.

I suddenly feel so happy eating McD when all I want to do now is lose the fats I gained during the holiadys. And I think I got into the habit of randomly taking pictures wherever I go. Like the ones above. The sun was so hot I felt like my skin was burning. My skin was red !! :((

And here are some backdated pictures from 3rd January. I don't want them to rot in my laptop. They should just stay here on my blog :) Enjoy the pictures !





I guess that's all for now. Does anyone need piano tutoring ? :D
Or maybe some form 4 subjects tutoring ? :D
I need moneyh TWT

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites