#334 - 7th and 8th.

9:16 PM

 

These pictures are backdated :/ From the 7th and 8th January. I didn't update this post the other time due to the laptop laggyness. Doesn't it get annoying when it decides to lag ? Especially if you're blogging / watching videos / trying to log in and etc. It just pisses me off I slam my laptop shut. Oh well. At least updating late is better than never. I still have another 3 posts to put up by tonight !

Picture above was taken when Cuddles went out for her walk :) I like the black dog above. Because she's friendly and turns around just to get our attention ! But she's really skinny. I hope her owners treat her better. At least she's a big dog who doesn't try to eat / bite / kill Cuddles. :D


I remember saying that I like to take random pictures. These aloe vera were outside the black dog's house :) The bougainvillea petals that fall down on it makes it look nicer ~ Or am I the only thinking so ?



What on earth do I do without my camwhore moments ? :) Only 4 pictures. Laptop laggyness is starting again. Can't stand it. TT

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites