#329 - Jamboree Badges !

4:26 PM


How was your first day of school ? I still don't feel like a  form 5 student. My class teacher is Pn Saras ! :D I like her alot since she is a naturally nice person. Plus, she's also my Leo teacher ! :) But she's setting our seats for us so I can't sit with Sam and Yan :(( I wonder where I'll be sitting ?

Anyways, back to the post and it's title. It was supposed to continue from my previous blogpost #328 ! And TA-DAAAAAAAA ~~~ If you saw me at school, you would know already. My scout uniform looks danm AWESOME with all my jamboree badges =D Picture of the badges as shown above, with an angpau. It's my first angpau of the year.

Was told to use the angpau to buy new year clothings :) Shall go shopping soon ! x) I slaved on my scout uniform yesterday ! I don't really like sewing since I always poke myself. In fact, I did poke my finger yesterday. The needle went through my skin. But I didn't feel any pain. How much dead skin do I have on my fingers ? HAHAHAHAHHAHA. But I think I improved a bit at sewing :)






Wore scout uniform to school today since it's a Wednesday, We're supposed to wear our respective club uniforms on Wednesdays, but I guess a few of us scouts are the only ones who wore it today :) Jamboree badges together with the jamboree scarf ? TOTAL AWESOMENESS.

Sorry if I made anyone I think I was showing off.

I was too happy about this I had to wear it on the first day of school. Why ? To start off the first day of school with style. KIDDING. It was to show off. HAHAHAH I FAIL SORRY AH.

The Leo Club also did a project today. Went around during recess and after school to give sweets to teachers :) And a little note too. I hope the teachers enjoyed it. Or at least have a smile on your face for a minute ! It feels great you know ? Knowing that you made someone smile today :)

And oh, homework on the first day of school ? Sigh. BYE ! :D

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites