#348 - Led apple - Time Is Up - Teaser

11:34 PM


Ledapple staff updated their facebook with this image and said that they new single album will be out on the 2nd February 2012 !! And the teaser is supposed to be out on the 30th January. But since Malaysia is one hour slower than Korea............. :)


 Led apple (레드애플) - Time Is Up Teaser
I can't wait to see the actual mv now !!! <3 LEDAPPLE FIGHTHING !!


I'm sorry if the screenshots are blur ! But this is all for tonight ! I'll update again after school tomorrow <3
Keonu's looking better !!
KwangYeon is still blonde ! And damn I love his wings ! 
KyuMin's definately looking good with the hair colour !
HanByul showed his sexy back ! But I couldn't take the screenshot properly.
HyoSeok needs more showtime !!!
YoungJun !!! I wish you were mine <3

PS : Notice the KyuByul couple screenshots ? AWWWWWW <3 

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites