#336 - Making Dinner. Again.

9:43 PM


Remember the time I made cheese macaroni with my sister ? It was a half fail-half successful dinner. So we tried something else this week. We tried to make Thai Fried Rice !! ~

But there was a small change in ingredients. Mum bought us normal onions instead of spring onions so we used a different onion. And then I realized it was lacking veggy. So gonggong gave us long beans to add in. And fuhhhhhh ~~~~~~~ I love dinner today.

I would eat somemore if there was more TT


The lime looks nicer in my phone than here. HAHAHAHAHHAA. It makes the rice taste slightly better ;)


The house's two chefs today :P I still can't believe we take an hour to prepare dinner. HAHAHAHHHA. We should work better with the time TT Hungry stomach.

Any suggestions on what to cook next week ?

But oh wait. Next week would already be CNY :O I'm not cooking ! HAHAHAHAH.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites