#347 - Little Things :)

11:12 PM


Ledapple's comeback !! News said their mv teaser will be out on the 30th January, and will be released on the 2nd February :)) Now this I can't wait. I'm already falling in love with the album picture. It just looks so natural. Looks just like them ! And I like this way better than the khaki outfits for CODA. I'm glad KyuMin and HyoSeok changed their hair colour !! :)

Youngjun & Kwangyeon are still perfect as always <3 And just look at Keonu's stare ! hahahaha. I wish HanByul showed his dimples in the picture :(

And I-OH now has facebook ! Seems that he made it somewhere last year, but the profile link only came out a few days ago I think :) I was so happy he accepted my friend request, only to remember that people like him would accept everyone. LOL. Just like Keonu :))


And yes, I am so happy that I-OH is all better now :) From rapper to ulzzang !! Because of him, I started to watch Ulzzang Shidae. HAHAHA. It's entertaining :)) Now I'm just waiting to see the episode which he appeared in !

AND LEDAPPLE'S 500 DAYS ARE COMING SOON <3<3<3<3<3 It's times like these I wish I was a Korean living in Korea. HAHAHAHA.

Credits to @LEDAfied

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites