#326 - Happy 2012 !

12:00 AM


I'm really looking forward to 2012 !! 2011 just flew by.....


And here I am spending the last few minutes of 2011 taking selcas with my youcam !


I like my youcam. The pictures are nice :)


And it makes me look fairer ! HAHA


It even makes my eyeline stand out. Like I'm wearing eyeliner. Except that I'm not.


My favourite pic of the day ! My teeth looks so white :)


Hi Natalie ! :) We shall die of boredom together waiting for 2012.


I wonder why my sis looks so blurry.


No matter how many times I retake it.


Until I look retarded in a picture. Now she's clear. HAHAHAHA.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for a crappy year-end post. But I don't feel like recapping 2011. Recaps make me feel like I'm getting older faster, and people usually only reflect back on their lives when they're gonna die. So that's why I won't look back now. I want tomorrow to come ! x) HEHE. Shall be making big changes soon :) I'm becoming neater already ! if you look at my closet and bookshelf. HAHA. I wonder if it'll stay like that for the rest of 2012 ? That would probably be the first change :P

happy new year <3 may god bless you, and bless us all.

i hope all your new year resolutions come true :)

yours truly, natasha m.g. <3

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites