#327 - First Day ~

3:38 PM

It's finally 2012 !! I'm still not used to the "last year" , "this year" and "next year" thingy. HAHAHA. I got super confused about it today. Woke up early to go to the morning market. Was looking for jeans and shorts, but sadly my size wasn't there :( Natalie got new jeans !! It was so nice D: Why am I so bad at looking for jeans ? I can't seem to find any nice patterns or designs. Sigh.

Went out for lunch at Subang Parade :) I knew Vonn was working, so I dropped by ! Ended up dragging her along with us for lunch :D HEHEHEHE. We paid for her lunch too. ( luck girl, first lunch of the year free, at secret recipe some more ) !!

Natalie and ............. the face !

My first picture of 2012 with Yvonne !! :D
First day of 2012 ? I'm liking it so far :))

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites