#335 - Dinner ? 8th.

9:35 PM

ANOTHER BACKDATED POST. SORRY AH. I feel like such a bad person TT

Went out for dinner at Subang Parade on the 8th January. Decided to try eating at the Penang Nyonya.


And do they know to spell Pai Tee ? HAHA. Oh gosh. "pie". I would eat it if it was a pie. But....... I prefer pai tee :D


The atmosphere was to my liking. But I disliked the lighting. I don't know why, but I don't fancy orange lights. You know why ? Because it makes my pictures look ugly. Especially camwhore pictures. But since I was only taking picture of random stuff and food.... I guess it was acceptable ? There were cushions everywhere !


This was on the wall. It's reallly nice. And you can actually see that it was painted ! I just... like it. If only I didnt have to turn my head to see it. HAHA.


Drinks :) Mum and sis had Chinese Tea while I went with the usual watermelon juice :D


Sis's asam laksa. She couldnt stand it. Too spicy for her :P


 Mum's Nasi Briyani. I think. With ..........


My food ! You should know what it is right ??


Walked around and got my longan <3 I like fruits. Especially watermelon, mangosteen and longans !


And I snapped a selca before leaving parade :) Mum and sis shot me that stare. HAHAHAHAH. WHYYY LAHH ? If only my background didnt have extra people. Oh well.


This was taken in the afternoon after the fish dissection for Bio :P


I just realized the computer table has become very messy. But I'm not even using it now. HAHAHA. So am I to be blamed for it ? MUM !!!!!


P/S : Really sorry for spamming backdated posts. Thank you for still following and reading my blog , followers ! Saranghae ~~~~~ <3

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites